In the ultimate metabolism mashup episode, Dr. Stephanie features the facts you need to know and understand in order to live a long and healthy life. You’ll dive into insulin and its dysregulation, mitochondrial dysfunction, what it means to be “skinny fat” and exposure vs behavior. You’ll find out how fat cells grow and learn about mTOR, protein restrictions, and the diet of the Blue Zone centenarians.
- 7:40 Introduction
- 11:50 Understanding Insulin With Dr. Casey Means
- 17:42 Mitochondrial Dysfunction With Dr. Steven Gundry
- 24:19 Insulin Dysregulation With Dr. Will Cole
- 27:01 Being Skinny Fat & Exposure Vs. Behaviour With Dr. Robert Lustig
- 35:45 How Fat Cells Grow with Dr. Ben Bikman
- 40:26 mTOR, Protein Restriction and Blue Zones and Dr. Ben Bikman