Metabolic Flexibility and Intuitive Fasting With Dr. Will Cole
Understanding how to gain metabolic flexibility and food peace through intuitive fasting. What are some warning signs for blood sugar and insulin dysregulation, common types of fasts such as OMAD and time-restricted eating, and how to approach fasting as a woman. We also discuss Will’s fasting protocol to build up fasting tolerance, how to use strategic carbohydrates for cycling, and fasting with exercise.
Intuitive Fasting Quiz: https://drwillcole.com/intuitive-fasting-quiz
Dr. Will Cole’s Website: https://drwillcole.com/
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Athletic Greens – athleticgreens.com/stephanie
- Orion Red Light Therapy – Use promo code STEPHANIE10 for 10% off – https://www.orionrlt.ca/?ref=Stephanie
- Lumen – Use promo code DRSTEPHANIE25 for $25 Dollars off – https://www.lumen.me/
- LMNT Electrolytes – FREE 7 flavour sample pack at http://drinklmnt.com/DrEstima
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything (and in many cases give you a discount), but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
- 10:00 Introducing Will
- 14:37 The Philosophy Behind Intuitive Fasting and Eating
- 24:14 Defining Metabolic Flexibility
- 28:35 The Bio-Individuality of Ketosis
- 34:00 Auto-immunity and Ketosis
- 37:03 Signs Insulin and Glucose Dysregulation
- 40:30 Will’s 4 Week Fasting Protocol
- 51:40 Differences Of Gender In Fasting
- 59:05 Clean Carbohydrates
- 1:01:24 What Breaks A Fast?
- 1:05:00 Exercise And Fasting
- 1:08:16 Psychological and Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting
- 1:15:15 Will’s Fasting Regimen
- 1:17:30 Conclusion
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Join the Betty Booty Challenge
Join the Hello Betty Community here!