Healing Trauma Through Breathwork with Samantha Skelly
How to use breathwork to heal past traumas, connect with your body, and calm your nervous system. Samantha discusses what breathwork is, what breathwork style is best for you, how to change your relationship with pain by increasing pain tolerance, how to identify sensations in the body, and give yourself space to separate yourself from symptoms.
Betty Hormones Sign-up: https://hellobetty.club/betty-hormones/
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Athletic Greens – athleticgreens.com/stephanie
- Orion Red Light Therapy – Use promo code STEPHANIE10 for 10% off – https://www.orionrlt.ca/?ref=Stephanie
- Lumen – Use promo code DRSTEPHANIE25 for $25 Dollars off – https://www.lumen.me/
- LMNT Electrolytes – FREE 7 flavour sample pack at http://drinklmnt.com/DrEstima
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything (and in many cases give you a discount), but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
Connect With Samantha:
- 2:16 Introduction
- 12:10 Samantha’s Origin Story
- 20:40 How To Know If You Are A Emotional Eater
- 26:46 How To Change Your Relationship To Pain
- 34:35 Identifying Bodily Sensations & Separating Yourself From Symptoms
- 37:34 What is Breathwork?
- 45:29 What Type Of Breathwork Is Best For You?
- 50:52 Emotional Relationship With Your Body
- 54:19 How Samantha Used Breathwork For Eating Disorder
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Join the Betty Booty Challenge
Join the Hello Betty Community