Male Optimization with Dr. Tracy Gapin, MD
How to optimize the health of the men in our lives. We discuss why testosterone has dramatically changed in the last 50 years and how to know if they have low testosterone. As well as, the profound effects of high cortisol, stress, and poor sleep quality, and how to supplement and approaching fasting as a male.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Athletic Greens – athleticgreens.com/stephanie
- Orion Red Light Therapy – Use promo code STEPHANIE10 for 10% off – https://www.orionrlt.ca/?ref=Stephanie
- Lumen – Use promo code DRSTEPHANIE25 for $25 Dollars off – https://www.lumen.me/
- LMNT Electrolytes – FREE 7 flavour sample pack at http://drinklmnt.com/DrEstima
- Primeadine – Code DRSTEPHANIE10 for 10% off – https://oxfordhealthspan.com/discount/DRSTEPHANIE10
- Ancestral Supplements – Use Promo code ASA10 takes 10% off any purchase – https://ancestral-supplements.myshopify.com/?rfsn=5900205.652074&utm_source=refersion&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=5900205.652074
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything (and in many cases give you a discount), but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
Connect With Tracy:
- 10:55 Tracy’s Origin Story
- 19:30 Why Do Men Not Ask For Health?
- 24:12 How Testosterone Has Changed In Men
- 29:52 How To Know You Have Low Testosterone
- 36:26 Cortisol
- 43:15 Effects Of Sleep
- 46:24 Genetics
- 51:43 Exercise Effects on Testosterone
- 55:04 Supplementation
- 1:00:17 Fasting For Men
- 1:04:56 What Men Need To Be Advocates For
- 1:07:43 Conclusion
Betty Hormones Sign-up: https://hellobetty.club/betty-hormones/
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Join the Betty Booty Challenge
Join the Hello Betty Community here!