Ideal Body Fat Percentage, Diet Breaks and Ketosis
What is considered optimal body fat percentage? Why is it that you don’t need to be in Ketosis forever? Dr. Stephanie breaks down the benefits of a cyclical approach to Keto, the issues with chronic calorie deficits, and how you should take a break from your diet if you want to set yourself up for long-term success.
We’d like to thank our sponsors:
- Athletic Greens – redeem an exclusive offer here: athleticgreens.com/stephanie
- Orion Red Light Therapy – get 10% Off your order with Promo Code “STEPHANIE10” https://www.orionrlt.ca/?ref=Stephanie
- Lumen – get $25 off your order with Promo Code “DRSTEPHANIE25” https://www.lumen.me/?fid=1799
- Ancestral Supplements – Use Promo Code “ASA10” for 10% Off any purchase https://shop.ancestralsupplements.com/discount/Tribe10?rfsn=5900205.652074&utm_source=refersion&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=5900205.652074
- LMNT Electrolytes – FREE 7-flavor sample pack at http://drinklmnt.com/DrEstima
- PRIMEADINE – Use Promo Code “DRSTEPHANIE10” for 10% off – https://oxfordhealthspan.com/discount/DRSTEPHANIE10
Some of the links above are affiliate which means that making a purchase through them won’t cost you anything – in fact, you get a discount for being a valued listener to the Better! Podcast. We do receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast and we thank you for that!
Let’s connect on social!
Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.stephanie.estima
And visit our Membership Site: https://hellobetty.club/
- 5:15 Introduction
- 7:57 The Estima Diet – Do You Have To Do Keto Forever?
- 10:39 Cyclical Approach To Keto
- 16:10 Caloric Deficit
- 19:10 Diet Breaks
- 20:48 Optimal Body Fat Percentage
- 27:48 Conclusion
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Join the Betty Booty Challenge
Join the Hello Betty Community here!