The Damaging Effects of Fructose on Your Body
Understanding the damaging effects of Fructose on your brain and body. We discuss Fructose’s impact on hunger cues and reward centers in the brain, its effect on brain development, and metabolic dysfunction. We also touch on oxidative stress, glycation, carbohydrates, and the strategies you may explore to optimize your health.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Athletic Greens – athleticgreens.com/stephanie
- Orion Red Light Therapy – Use promo code STEPHANIE10 for 10% off – https://www.orionrlt.ca/?ref=Stephanie
- Lumen – Use promo code DRSTEPHANIE25 for $25 Dollars off – https://www.lumen.me/
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything (and in many cases give you a discount), but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
- 0:32 Introduction
- 1:32 Glucose Is The Molecule Of Life
- 2:22 Fructose Impact On Hunger
- 4:45 Leptin And Brain Development
- 8:20 Fructose And BDNF
- 10:03 Fructose And Reward Centres Of Brain
- 17:58 Fructose and Metabolic Processes
- 22:53 Oxidative Stress
- 28:33 Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Fructose
- 31:33 Truth about Carbohydrates
- 40:57 Strategies You May Explore For Better Health
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Join the Betty Booty Challenge
Join the Hello Betty Community here!