Female Growth Hormone Optimization
Understanding the benefits and the role of Growth Hormone. We discuss the connection to Cardiovascular Disease, signs of low growth hormone, and how to improve your levels through fasting, sauna use, and exercise.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Athletic Greens – athleticgreens.com/stephanie
- Orion Red Light Therapy – Use promo code STEPHANIE10 for 10% off – https://www.orionrlt.ca/?ref=Stephanie
- Lumen – Use promo code DRSTEPHANIE25 for $25 Dollars off – https://www.lumen.me/
- LMNT Electrolytes – FREE 7 flavour sample pack at http://drinklmnt.com/DrEstima
- PRIMADINE – Code DRSTEPHANIE10 for 10% off –https://oxfordhealthspan.com/discount/DRSTEPHANIE10
- Ancestral Supplements – Use Promo code ASA10 takes 10% off any purchase – https://ancestral-supplements.myshopify.com/?rfsn=5900205.652074&utm_source=refersion&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=5900205.652074
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything (and in many cases give you a discount), but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
- 3:37 Introduction To Growth Hormone
- 6:45 Cardiovascular Disease Connection
- 9:54 Why Cardiovascular Disease Affects Men And Women Differently
- 13:07 Signs Of Low Growth Hormone
- 20:00 Improving Growth Hormone
- 28:55 Fasting and GH
- 30:20 Sauna
- 31:21 Growth Hormone
Betty Hormones Sign-up: https://hellobetty.club/betty-hormones/
More information about the book at The Betty Body Book
Join the Betty Booty Challenge
Join the Hello Betty Community here!