Balancing Your Hormones Naturally
in 4 Weeks or Less
When it comes to looking and feeling your best,
women need to consider optimizing hormones.
This is especially true for women between the ages of 35-55
this can be a time for tumultuous and unpredictable hormonal variation. One month you feel great ... but the next month you are dealing with insomnia, tender breasts, and heavy bleeding.
WE ARE NOT LITTLE MEN
Our hormones will change over the course of our life,
dramatically altering our metabolism, mood, and mindset.
Consider some of the
common signs and symptoms of hormonal dysfunction:
- You continue to gain weight despite eating the same foods and calories you always have
- You have extra weight on your body, especially around the waist.
- You have difficulty falling asleep and/or frequently awake during the night.
- You are experiencing brain fog or memory issues
- You need to eat or snack frequently to avoid fatigue or irritation.
- You have heart palpitations or your heart pounds for no reason.
- You are easily startled and/or experience anxiety, panic attacks, or dizziness.
- You have a reduced sex drive and libido.
- My ability to handle stressful situations has lowered over time.
- You have a lack of energy in the mornings and mid-afternoon.
- You have noticed your capacity for exercise has lowered and exercise now tires you out.
- Your ability to tolerate temperature fluctuations has lowered over time.
- You have erratic cravings
If you have answered yes to any of these, despite your best efforts, your hormones may be out of balance, preventing you from feeling and looking your best.
The 28-day program we are going to look at how to figure out which hormones are not in balance and what strategies can be used to bring them back into harmony.
Starting July 7, 2021
Live Calls with Dr. Stephanie Wednesdays at 7pm (eastern)
If you are in your reproductive years (including perimenopause), or if you are in menopause we will cover:
FEMALE HORMONES ARE OFTEN FORGOTTEN ABOUT
Even though traditional medicine focuses on a woman's physical symptoms, female hormones are often neglected. When women bring these ailments to their physicians' attention they may be dismissed, or offered prescriptions that mask the problem and make it worse.
This course is designed to help you identify the hormones that have gone awry, and a framework to correct them. You will understand the normal fluctuations in your hormone levels if you are in your reproductive years, if you are menopausal, and what strategies you can employ to correct, heal, and optimize.
There will also be time for you to ask your questions and have them answered!
JOIN BETTY HORMONES
ABOUT DR. STEPHANIE
Are you ready to change the conversation around health, fitness, sex, intimacy, longevity, parenting, mindset, and pursuing excellence? I'm Dr. Stephanie Estima I have a special interest in functional neurology, metabolism, and body composition.
My life's passion and mission is blending modern science with ancient wisdom to empower women's health and healing.
+ CEO of Hello Betty
+ Creator of The Estima Diet
+ Host of the Better! Podcast
+ Author of The Betty Body