This week’s episode features the one, the only, Mama Gena. Regena Thomashauer is a New York Times Best-Selling author, teacher, and the founder of the School of Womanly Arts. We talk about the reasons behind why she named her book Pussy, and the power of the word. We talk about how women are the biggest untapped source of pleasure. We define it, we explore it, and learn how to integrate it into our daily lives. We talk about pleasure’s link to desire, sex, and anything in life that makes you happy that brings you pleasure. We let eachother brag about our accomplishments, and the importance of sisterhood, before Mama Gena leaves you Betties with a golden nugget to pass on to the other amazing women in your lives.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 4:00 Mama Gena’s Story
- 16:00 What is Pleasure?
- 21:30 How to Practice Pleasure
- 29:00 Reconnecting with your Body as a Woman
- 36:30 The word “Pussy” & it’s Reclamation
- 43:00 Pleasure, Desire & Manifesting through Pleasure
- 53:00 Period Shame
- 56:00 Swamping & The Role of Sisterhood
- 1:09:30 Dr.Stephanie & Regena’s Brags & Complimenting Women
- 1:15:00 Conclusion
Follow Me On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.stephanie.estima
Get yourself a copy of my best-selling book, The Betty Body – https://bettybodybook.com
Join the Hello Betty Community here – https://hellobetty.club/
Regena’s Book: Pussy A Reclamation